Tracy Jamal Morgan is one of the best American standup comedian. Actually He is Known for Tracy Morgan for his work on Television as a cast member on Saturday Night Live from 1996 to 2003.Tracy is not only a comedian but also an actor, He work on many more film like Coming 2 America, The longest Yard, What men Want, Why Stop Now etc. In Recent his film Coming 2 America has been released in 2021. He was nominated for Primetime Emmy Award for his comedy series 30 Rock and also nominated for ten NAACP Image Awards. Here you may get the information about Tracy Morgan Net worth, life style, career, life story ,personal life, recent Activity.
Tracy Morgan was born in Brooklyn on 10th November 1968 and Brought up in Tompkins House. His Mother Alicia Morgan was a homemaker And His Father Jimmy Morgan was a musician. Tracy is the second of five children of his parents. His father left the family when Tracy was six years old. At the age of 16 he got admission on Dewitt Clinton High School because of target of bullies as a child , in 1985 when he was crossed one year , he learned that his father was suffered from AIDS from uses of hypodermic needle.
Morgan dropped out of his School in second year and married to his girlfriend name Sabina to care for his father. Then his father was died in 1987, at the age of 38. He sold crack cocaine and performing comedy on street to earn money. And it was the first step to him as a comedian, although his best friend always said that Morgan is a good comedian. And also said him to do comedy as a career.
- Morgan’s Journey as a standup comedian started at the Apollo Theatre and then he joined at the Uptown Comedy Club. Morgan was first debuted for television show martin to played role as Hustle Man.
- Uptown Comedy Club Keep him as a regular cast member.In1995 he starred for the HBO series “Snaps”.
- In 1996 he joined as a cast of the comedy series Saturday Night Live and He was the regular performer of this show until 2003. Then he returned to host and play role of Brian fellow and Astronaut jones in 2009.
- Then He was got a guest performer on the 2011 Christmas show where Jimmy Fallon was the host.
- He played the role of Tracy Jordon from 2006 to 2013 on television series 30 Rock. His award winning performance made this show higher and also he was nominated for Emmy Awards in 2009 for his work on 30 Rock as an outstanding supporting actor.
- Morgan started own show named Tracy Morgan show in 2003 but it was cancelled after one season.
Morgan and His girlfriend Sabina has three son named Gitrid, Tracy Jr., Malcolm . In august 2009 he filled a divorce form and they are separated for approx. 8 years . In this time his life was out of control , he was always drinking too much alcohol . One of his son saved him for his alcoholism. Then he build another relationship with model Megan Wollover and married each other .also they are separated on July 2020 . they have a daughter named maven.
He was some kind of health issues, His excessive drinking of alcohol was the main cause of his kidney problem, when he diagnosed in 1996, and he got a report of Diabetes. Tracy ignored his diabetes that matter of his life and death situation, later he realized that and took care of it.
He released his Autobiography “I Am the New Black” on 20th October, 2009.
Earnings & Net Worth:
Although Tracy is a comedian as well as an actor but he is popular on his comedy series so he most probably known for as an stand up comedian . His Net Worth depend on his comedic career. Tracy Morgan Net Worth is $70 million approximately as of 2021.
- Real Name – Tracy Jamal Morgan
- Father’s Name – Jimmy Morgan
- Mother’s Name – Alicia Morgan
- Date of Birth – 10th November, 1968
- Birth place – Brooklyn
- Age – 52 Years old
- Height – 5’9” (1.78m)
- Wife’s Name – Sabina and Megan Wollover
- Girl Friend – Sabina and Megan Wollover
- Children – 4 ( Tracy jr., Malcolm, Gitrid, Maven Sonae)
- Net Worth – $70 Million
“Bad news travels at the speed of light; good news travels like molasses”.Tracy Morgan
“Growing up in the ghetto is pretty hard. It’s poverty; it’s frustration”.Tracy Morgan
“You get somebody to crack a smile, that’s a beautiful thing”.Tracy Morgan
“People live too much of their lives on email or the Internet or text messages these days. We’re losing all of our communication skills.”Tracy Morgan
Tracy Morgan is an American stand-up Comedian and actor.
Approx. $70 Million as of 2021.